Help me plan my road trip, moc

I'm thinking about doing a massive road trip around America. I want to get a car and do all of the lower 48 over the course of about a year.

So tell me where should I go? Gimme me events, attractions, good bars, whatever you can think of and I might check them out

Cosplay Assignment

Posted by stabs in General Nonsense

Post here and I will assign you either terrible cosplay or awesome cosplay...depending on how i feel about you.

tumblr_m44khaKWQI1r2c7pmo1_500.jpg

this one is mine

3,927 Views · 404 Replies ( Last reply by Hangshai )

16,219 Views · 2,120 Replies ( Last reply by ithinkishallneversee )

1st World Problems Thread

Posted by WOLFPACK in General Nonsense
CGI looks super cheesy on blu-ray on my ledtv especially when in 3d mode.

11,332 Views · 991 Replies ( Last reply by get_in_the_van )

Are you ready for the Ferguson Riots?

Posted by WOLFPACK in General Nonsense
i hope they indict Wilson. I hope there is no violence. I'm also worries that the KKK will actually follow through with their threats because that is where we are in this country after all the race baiting that right wing white men have done since 2008, I wonder why this all got out of hand in 2008 OH YEA - BLACK PRESIDENT.

BUT...smart money says they won't bring charges in their "white knight".

172 Views · 16 Replies ( Last reply by WOLFPACK )

Dear MOC, What Do You Sound Like?

So, my new thing is recording messages for friends instead of emailing. I find that it is more fluid. I want to hear what you guys all sound like! Post a recording of your voice here. We can even direct questions to each other like an interview. Don't be shy!

creaturefromtheblacklagoon.jpg

1,048 Views · 112 Replies ( Last reply by smmrbmmr )

Just had a dream about a MOCer (v2)

I was set up in an arranged marriage with Hilary. I didn't think it was a good idea. Also there was a giant tree that looked like her.

Elsewhere in the dream was the band Tool, who it turns out got a record deal because they cornered a record exec in a pool.

5,112 Views · 428 Replies ( Last reply by WOLFPACK )

Generic Dr. Who thread

check this out....we all read Goodnight Moon when we were kids right? well someone wrote a spoof/parody called Goodnight, Pond

1,715 Views · 247 Replies ( Last reply by BobaFett )

How old were you the first time you...

Let's see who was a late/early bloomer!

How old were you the first time you (and how old are you now?):

Drank (more than a sip):

Tongue kissed:

Had your first relationship (real one - not grade school style):

Smoked weed:

Lost your virginity:

Moved out:

1 - 2 - 3 - GO!

(I am 29 now)

Drank: 17

Kissed: 14

Had your first relationship: 17

Smoked weed: 25

Lost your virginity: 17

Moved out of your parents house: 17

(17 was a big year for me, apparently)

1,264 Views · 66 Replies ( Last reply by ithinkishallneversee )

• WaterFox Newest Member