The One that got away

Posted by JSNLevi in General Nonsense
I just spent an evening with my longest crush ever. We never found each other at the right time and were never in the right place to try dating each other. We have been close friends for many years and I made it known early on that I'm into her. Tonight she told me that I've always been a sort of "contingency plan" buy I was always coupled up when she was available.

Does anyone else have that sort of thing?

43 Views · 8 Replies ( Last reply by Bombernaut )

GUILTY PLEASURE - TV

MOC, what TV show do you hate to love??

Mine right now:

New-Total-Divas-Logo.jpg

1st World Problems Thread

Posted by DRACULA in General Nonsense
CGI looks super cheesy on blu-ray on my ledtv especially when in 3d mode.

10,933 Views · 958 Replies ( Last reply by gummiskor )

146 Views · 22 Replies ( Last reply by el_Uste )

Dear MOC, What Ails You?

Post your weird illnesses, birth defects, and health issues here!

It is always interesting to hear what others are afflicted with in hopes that your own health issues pale in comparison to those around you.

Two to start:

arthritis-scoliosis_scoliosisspine.jpg

Luckily I don't have severe scoliosis and I didn't need a back brace growing up but my youth and adult life has been spattered by expensive trips to physiotherapy, massage therapists, acupuncture clinics, and chiropractors (I hate chiropractors and stopped seeing them 13 years ago).

My scoliosis also impacts the way I walk (I tend to weave on sidewalks) and in turn it messes with my knees and legs. As a result of this, I sometimes get flare ups of mild bursitis. My knees suck and I now have a legit excuse not to join most sport teams.

pain%20in%20knee.jpg

261 Views · 33 Replies ( Last reply by smmrbmmr )

THE WALKING THREAD (DEAD) ++SPOILERS++

Posted by sofoggy in General Nonsense
Ok, so in the episode where rick loses it and goes in and starts to stab that dead zombie body in the stomach...who is that??
Is that lori's body or just some random zombie??
I thought they buried her body but maybe I am wrong.

I do not like Andrea, and I think Michonne is a pure badass.
Love the show, didn't know it was based off a comic. I plan to read that after awhile but it is nice not knowing what is going to happen next.

1,692 Views · 199 Replies ( Last reply by smmrbmmr )

10,083 Views · 888 Replies ( Last reply by Soft Like Kitten )

14,962 Views · 1,980 Replies ( Last reply by gummiskor )

Customer serivce

What are you customer service stories?

I spent 40 minutes on the phone doing about 15 minutes worth of work with a man in a warehouse in NYC (thanks g├╝gle streetview) And Friday I spent 40 minutes on the online chat doing the same work because I lost the chat code from the first time. Now I reestablished contact. guh

88 Views · 37 Replies ( Last reply by plasticarmyman )

RANDOM NERD SHIT

Posted by Guest_Rik_* in General Nonsense

Like the old MOC, miscellaneous cool nerd things go in here.

tumblr_mwmwwrKCE31qztcdbo1_500.jpg

5,252 Views · 487 Replies ( Last reply by Dickbutt )

• tramont53 Newest Member

DRACULA, brot_und_salz, gummiskor, theotherwhitemeat, youth