this piece of ass:
totally would have married this gem:
and i would kill this entire family:
105 Views · 13 Replies ( Last reply by WOLFMAN.GOT.NARDS )
174,580 Views · 9,316 Replies ( Last reply by xXKilltheheartXx )
2,635 Views · 104 Replies ( Last reply by blackarm )
Finally got my computer set up after 6 months of moving around and getting settled. Still going to school and working now. Sometimes I feel like Im suffocating, running on a few hours of sleep, skipping classes so I can get caught up on homework in other classes. But Im doing it... Im on my third semester now, working, and renting a room in a duplex for 400 a month (rent and utilities included).
Anyway, just wanted to say hi. Im bored and oing homework tonite, so, talk to me if you want.. I could use the distraction
101 Views · 7 Replies ( Last reply by gummiskor )
Let's talk all things pumpkin and what not.
Costume ideas you have? Decent horror houses to check out? Best way to steal kid's bags? LET'S DO THIS!
And yeah @BADWOLF, I'm basically copying your thread from last year.
221 Views · 15 Replies ( Last reply by LLCoolJay )
So, um... a bit old news but this article is killing me.
- I feel like we’re way overdue for glorifying the butthole. Like, there’s nothing wrong with a butthole. I know that a lot of people know that, and embrace their own buttholes, as well as the buttholes of others; some people unabashedly celebrate the butthole. But as a whole, as a society, we aren’t yet fully loving ourselves anally.
- In some ways, this ad isn’t even that unrealistic. Sure, there are more appropriate things you could wear on a bike, but anyone who’s ever spent a summer with a bike as their primary form of transportation knows that there are some days when a combination of high temperatures and not giving a fuck result in you biking around wearing as little clothing as possible. The creeps and prudes don’t matter in those moments. Sometimes, it’s just you, the road, the heat, and your butthole in the breeze.
- Even models’ buttholes are more photogenic than normal buttholes.
- I feel like if her eyes weren’t cropped out of this, it would feel entirely different. Like, maybe they’re predictably blank, fuck-doll eyes, but what if they were wide open, terrified, OMG IT’S RIGHT BEHIND ME eyes? They pretty much had to crop out the eyes so you wouldn’t get distracted from dat ass.
- Wait, we are right behind her. Doesn’t this feel like she’s trying to haul ass away from the audience? Are we supposed to assume that she’s looking back in a coy, “hey, follow me, let’s have sexy fun!” way, as opposed to a “Please leave me alone and stop staring at my butthole” way? Isn’t that assumption on the part of the viewer – and the assumption by American Apparel that we would make that assumption – indicative of a really unhealthy sense of entitlement to women’s bodies and the notion that, just by existing and having buttholes, they are implicitly consenting for you to look and follow (and…???) This is getting dark.
- “They pretty much had to crop out the eyes so you wouldn’t get distracted from dat ass.” – I think this is a direct quote from the “How To Objectify And Dehumanize The Female Body To Sell Things” handbook.
- This is also very body-positive. Possibly rape-positive too. But body-positive for sure. Don’t shame the butthole.
- That thong looks really comfortable as far as thongs go and I would like to buy several.
- I understand that, ultimately, me writing this is all American Apparel wanted. They weren’t making a statement. They weren’t being exploitative. They just wanted people to write about them and maybe sell some extra thongs as a result. Advertising is less about who you can pay to promote your products and more about what you can do to get people to talk about them for free.
1,397 Views · 32 Replies ( Last reply by BADWOLF )
7,417 Views · 71 Replies ( Last reply by BrodieLafours )
Been listening to this a lot while MOC was down -- they toured with Joan of Arc apparently, and they've got that super midwest mathy nostalgic sound.
23,291 Views · 2,521 Replies ( Last reply by gummiskor )
Is that lori's body or just some random zombie??
I thought they buried her body but maybe I am wrong.
I do not like Andrea, and I think Michonne is a pure badass.
Love the show, didn't know it was based off a comic. I plan to read that after awhile but it is nice not knowing what is going to happen next.
2,961 Views · 242 Replies ( Last reply by LLCoolJay )
68 Views · 9 Replies ( Last reply by BADWOLF )
Support MOCMOC will always be free. But, if you want to help out, become a SUPPORTER! A small donation will grant you Supporter access, hiding all of the ads, and granting you access to more features. Click here for info!
Today's Top Posters
UPDATE to NEWSITE v10000 (IPB 4.0) Happening this week or next.
page-one - Oct 09 2015 09:33 AM