15,023 Views · 1,986 Replies ( Last reply by cutcopydestroy )

KARAOKE SONGS

My friend is having her birthday be a themed karaoke party and my mind draws a blank when it comes to oldschool 90s songs that will get everyone dancing and also will be easy to sing.

I'm anticipating that I will be very, very smashed and my voice won't annoy anyone because they'll be too busy Instagramming or something anyway.

Suggestions, GO!

41 Views · 15 Replies ( Last reply by Bombernaut )

COPS: not the show

Arguing with my cop friend about this opinion piece from a recent NY Post declaring "open season on cops" she shared today. She goes all over the fucking place when I mention that policework is not the only occupation that requires accountability, but this was the last comment:

lol it's almost sad how people work themselves up into police conspiracy theories like we have all these big secrets. It laughable. Everything we do and say is a public record. I can't WAIT till the body camera thing shows the truth and backfires on everyone who thinks WE are the enemy. Lol it's actually laughable... People should be careful what they wish for Cuz they're gonna get it and video doesn't lie. And then since we are "civil servants" all our footage is also public record and free for the world to see... Bye bye privacy for everyone and then everyone can know how it feels to be filmed day in and day out. U want accountability? Me too! So say hello to big brother in the form of body worn cameras!

Do we really think this is bye-bye privacy? Aren't we all being filmed most of the time anyway? Is it weird that she tells me she's constantly paranoid about being killed by someone who thinks cops are horrible but then says people who think there's a police conspiracy are "laughable"?

Anyway, this will be my cop friend on Facebook repository since no one on her page ever jumps in to agree with me.

171 Views · 26 Replies ( Last reply by el_Uste )

iTunes iPod help thread

just d/l iTunes.  Does this take forever to figure out how to use?  Or is it simpler than I'm seeing right now?

It named the ipod as the username on this computer.  Can I change this?

Can I use more than one ipod on the same itunes?

Before I d/l iTunes the ipod showed up as D: drive.  Now it doesn't (yes itunes knows its there).  Can I get that back so I can drag audio into it or must I import all audio already saved on the HD into iTunes?

Post lyrics in your head right now

I'm out in the rain again,
Goin' berserk over all the things she said.
But I can't read the note.
I tore that shit into a million shreds.
Ah, but the words still remain in my head.
Oh, the words still remain.

Oh, love will bring us down.
Our love will bring us down.

3,480 Views · 499 Replies ( Last reply by brot_und_salz )

what's your deal?

what's your current conundrum in life?

1,858 Views · 25 Replies ( Last reply by DGC-24711 )

C'mon motherfuckers

Posted by Hangshai in General Nonsense
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

The One that got away

Posted by JSNLevi in General Nonsense
I just spent an evening with my longest crush ever. We never found each other at the right time and were never in the right place to try dating each other. We have been close friends for many years and I made it known early on that I'm into her. Tonight she told me that I've always been a sort of "contingency plan" buy I was always coupled up when she was available.

Does anyone else have that sort of thing?

Annoying shit. SHITS ANNOYING

Is there a thread for shit you find annoying? Because there should be!

Just read a post on facebook about someone buying their daughter a coach backpack for the first day of kindergarten. My god...
UUUUGGGHHHH

4,652 Views · 440 Replies ( Last reply by DGC-24711 )

• tramont53 Newest Member