Celebs that you have a boner for.

post them.

What are you working on MOC? (Not art)

1. Keeping it together.

51 Views · 4 Replies ( Last reply by desiree )

HOW COME NO ONE ELSE CHANGES THEIR DISPLAY NAME?

Lame ass, lame asses.

151 Views · 14 Replies ( Last reply by WOLFMAN.GOT.NARDS )

Roll Call

Who's here and what do you want to talk about?

296 Views · 28 Replies ( Last reply by bees )

Where should I move.

I turned 25 today and have spent all of those years in Chicago and I need out. So I'm asking the site where I got my BEST friend and WORST ex...

Where does a queer boy move to who's only ever lived in a big city?

NOTE: I will never learn how to drive.

104 Views · 15 Replies ( Last reply by desiree )

What are you playing now?

I picked up Xenoblade for Wii, and so far it's pretty great. It's a giant robot JRPG if you're into that kinda thing.

6,622 Views · 735 Replies ( Last reply by Carl )

16,659 Views · 1,419 Replies ( Last reply by el_Uste )

BUMMERZ

Yesterday, 12:19 AM

I was supposed to go on my first date in a long time today, just a coffee thing. Dude cancelled on me an hour beforehand :(

What are you bummed about, MOC?

33,049 Views · 2,645 Replies ( Last reply by BADWOLF )

What are you watching (TV)

Aug 28 2015 08:59 AM

I just discovered/started watching:

14059659754_3a397f28ce_o.png

It's fantastic and has Kumail Nanjiani (who rules).

I'm keeping up with this show and just watched all of Broad City (which was solid) in one sitting and am up for suggestions of other shows to watch.  I've heard good things about True Detective and will probably give that a whirl soon.

What else are y'all watching and would suggest others to check out if they aren't already watching?

3,892 Views · 279 Replies ( Last reply by gummiskor )

Aug 28 2015 07:19 AM

39,332 Views · 3,212 Replies ( Last reply by page-one )

• Mattydedrick Newest Member