WHATCHA READIN', MOC?

And is it any good?

4,889 Views · 384 Replies ( Last reply by JSNLevi )

What's the kinkiest thing you are into

Post about your inner freak here. What is the kinkiest or strangest fetish you have by society's standards, and post stories about it. What are your hard limits and have u ever been involved in any type of D/s relationship.

I still have a scar on my left thigh from a surgical scalpel that someone cut me with a few years ago. It was tough explaining that one to inquiring minds. I enjoy bloodplay/pain. That is an odd one because I feel that while it is pretty common in the world of kink people have very strong emotions when they are against/disgusted by it, whatever.

This may be TMI but sexuality is interesting aNd also funny, do we have any furries in the house???

OK thanks

646 Views · 49 Replies ( Last reply by michael something )

True Detective

Posted by JSNLevi in General Nonsense
So, season one was obviously brilliant.

After the first episode of season two, I think it could go either way. Obviously, the internet is going to hate it because it's not exactly the same as the first and therefore "ruined", but I'm going to give it a fair shake. It just seems like a little too much exposition in the first episode and I fear the story could get a little too messy and not have a solid core.

Anyone else? Thoughts?

146 Views · 12 Replies ( Last reply by michael something )

Celebrity Death Pool 2015

I guess this has become my thing around the new year.

So here we go. 2015
Now's your chance to predict the untimely death of celebs and gain cool points with strangers on the Internet.

The rules are simple.

1. Pick 5 celebrities that you think will kick the bucket between January 1- December 31 2015

2. Only one person can choose a celebrity, so make sure you read the thread and pay attention to who has been picked.

3. Scores are calculated by subtracting the celebs age at the time of death from 100. (for example, if Miley Cyrus dies next year at the age of 21, 100-21=79)[attachment=1248:image.jpg][attachment=1248:image.jpg]

Last show you went to

Just back from Refused. They sounded great. Opening band sucked so much dick.

4,286 Views · 339 Replies ( Last reply by Hollow )

32,227 Views · 2,636 Replies ( Last reply by JSNLevi )

WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE RIGHT NOW?

Posted by tugboat in General Nonsense

ab54bcc7.jpg

169,033 Views · 9,243 Replies ( Last reply by foxmulder )

So this is kind of awkward for me, but-

A few of you know, most of you don't know, some of you don't care.

Within the past few months, I finally came out as genderqueer.

gen·der·queer
ˈjendərˌkwi(ə)r/
noun

1. 1.
    a person who does not subscribe to conventional gender distinctions but identifies with neither, both, or a combination of male and female genders.

With that being said, I use they/them/theirs pronouns and also recently changed my name to Salem. Phil (@moondrawn) and I were talking not too long ago and he thinks I might be the first person on MOC to come out as gender non-conforming. Any other folks identify as GQ or are trans*? I just wonder if that part of this community ever surfaced.

Thanks for listening.

ITT: You post new music for me to listen to.

Yesterday, 06:22 AM

It's that time of year again, when road trips are frequent and I need new music to keep me through the 8 hour drives and the late nights after work.
Pandora&Last.fm have been sucking when recommending stuff.
So that's why I've asked YOU, MOC!

1,374 Views · 21 Replies ( Last reply by DGC-24711 )

• Fauxpaused Newest Member