Working Out.

Okay, so I'm curious what people do to "keep in shape", "stay fit" whatever you want to call it.

I practice asana (hot yoga is my favorite), and CrossFit. I also eat clean.

I like to geek out on fitness stuff.
I'm planning on going back to school next year for nutrition and clinical psychology.

I'm curious what the rest of you people do.
So tell me please.

654 Views · 55 Replies ( Last reply by indiansummer )

Skateboarding

Posted by Guest_Rik_* in General Nonsense
Anything skating-related goes here.

That being said.
This guy is not human.

1,151 Views · 112 Replies ( Last reply by indiansummer )

Dumb stuff you find inexplicably hilarious

The shibe doge thing has really caused me to laugh way harder than I could ever reasonably justify

8,574 Views · 603 Replies ( Last reply by indiansummer )

Confessions 2.0

Posted by ADD_Kid in General Nonsense
I liked the old confessions thread so yeah... here's the sequel.
Let me go first:
I still can'ts reads music. And dear Lord I tried. Got more, but now it's your turn to spill your guts.

24,961 Views · 1,906 Replies ( Last reply by indiansummer )

12,620 Views · 970 Replies ( Last reply by LLCoolJay )

BUMMERZ

I was supposed to go on my first date in a long time today, just a coffee thing. Dude cancelled on me an hour beforehand :(

What are you bummed about, MOC?

31,630 Views · 2,625 Replies ( Last reply by WelfareQueen )

Find (on WayBackMachine) your original MOC profiles and post here...

Good old archive.org has just about the entire internet archived, including ancient MOC history.  I was able to find 2001-2004 era (though you may want to use earlier or later years at : WAYBACKMACHINE/Makeoutclub to find your old profile and dig it up.

2000-2001 era girls are here:

2000-2001 era guys are here:

For 2004 era I used the below and added "gibby" after username=

2005-2012 is easy to find...

1,075 Views · 27 Replies ( Last reply by the_fox )

30,828 Views · 2,595 Replies ( Last reply by blackarm )

14,682 Views · 1,356 Replies ( Last reply by blackarm )

• heyitsBstl Newest Member