The Latest...

Photo

WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE RIGHT NOW?

Yesterday, 07:23 PM

Posted by tugboat in General Nonsense

ab54bcc7.jpg

170,226 Views · 9,263 Replies ( Last reply by Maiq )

Photo

\(○^ω^○)/

Yesterday, 07:20 PM

new to this website and I just wanted to pop in and say hi! not totally sure how this works yet but i could always use some new people to chat with so feel free to shoot me a message.

57 Views · 6 Replies ( Last reply by faggots )

16,103 Views · 1,405 Replies ( Last reply by bees )

Photo

So I'm accidentally dating two different guys

Yesterday, 06:33 PM

Posted by faggots in General Nonsense

#player

But for real, accidentally. 

First guy I'm really into, but he's trying to move to Austin in the next two months, and so there's obviously not any long term goals with that. But he still wants to date me because he really likes me, blah blah I really don't understand but I like him a lot (embarrassingly) so I'm going with the flow. He's a writer too, and he's got that sarcastic self depreciating dark humor that like, hello, that's me. 

Second guy I'm into but not as much as the first guy. We have a shocking amount of things in common. One of our mutual friends tried to set us up like 2 years ago, but we never actually met up or anything. We matched on tinder (LOL) bc I redownloaded it bc I was pissy about guy 1. But we both run on the edge of the same friend group so we've hung out a couple times and it's always fun seeing him. So we actually went on a date last night. I do like him and really did have a fantastic time with him but did catch myself thinking about guy 1 during date (not a good sign). 

Guy 1 is not looking for a relationship, because he has terrible experience with long distance. Understandable.

Guy 2 on our date last night kept saying things like "I'm keeping you around" and basically inferred that he's interested in a relationship (at some point, idk). 

Have not had exclusivity talkz with either of them.

As a girl I'm like ~dating 2 people at once self conscious guilty~ but like, I shouldn't be.

Right?

I should play the field and see how it goes.

Right?! 

227 Views · 22 Replies ( Last reply by faggots )

Photo

should i move? where should i mov to? please help

Yesterday, 05:04 PM

suggestions must take into consideration
-i hate everybody
-i dont like working

159 Views · 15 Replies ( Last reply by dumbusername )

Photo

what's in your home studio?

Yesterday, 04:57 PM

ive been buying some synthesizer related things lately and im going to keep expanding my collection til i die maybe

what kind of synths do you own? FX processors, compressors, etc etc i want to hear of some cool shit to consider

13 Views · 0 Replies

Photo

New? Introduce yourself here!

Yesterday, 11:54 AM

Posted by page-one in General Nonsense

first-day-of-school-oh-xxx-please-dont-m

Like the title says: Introduce yourselves in this thread if you're a new user or returning from hiatus.  :)

4,119 Views · 173 Replies ( Last reply by Newleavesxx )

Photo

I'm drunk

Yesterday, 06:30 AM

I like someone who's poly/pan who i make out with regularly but he strings me along when it comes to anything beyond that. I've told him that I like him and he told me I had to meet his partner, but him and his partner broke up like 2 months ago so said by my roommate (we got into an argument after them telling me this because of context and distrust to this person) and I brought this up to him and he, whilst not needing to, said "I need some time."

What I'm saying is, what's your favorite booze? I'm drunk off Hamms and PBR but like to have my Burbon Gingers.

99 Views · 6 Replies ( Last reply by KCAPFLOW )

Photo

A thread for the subjects that aren't worth their own thread.

Jul 27 2015 06:54 PM

I'm eating raw top ramen.

JUDGE ME!

32,931 Views · 2,662 Replies ( Last reply by Carl )

Photo

Whatchya listening to MOC?

Jul 27 2015 04:05 PM

http://ilovetohatere....com/album/mock

Been listening to this a lot while MOC was down -- they toured with Joan of Arc apparently, and they've got that super midwest mathy nostalgic sound.

as ever:

21,900 Views · 2,478 Replies ( Last reply by blackarm )

Support MOC

MOC will always be free. But, if you want to help out, become a SUPPORTER! A small donation will grant you Supporter access, hiding all of the ads, and granting you access to more features. Click here for info!

Newest Members

News Feed

Today's Top Posters

Latest Discussions

Top Posters

• 3,565,758 Total Posts
  • 132,543 Total Members
  • CorDav13 Newest Member
  • 1,200 Most Online

42 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 42 guests, 0 anonymous users   (See full list)