The Latest...

Photo

I just can't get past... what food do you spit back out?

Today, 04:42 PM

Chinese Water Chestnuts.  Real name?  Either way, I hate these things in food.  The taste isn't bitter or bad to me, it's the consistency.  It's the noise I hear up my ear canal as my teeth sink into them.  Most times they are in this sliced-coin form, but this food I got from China Town are cut up coins.  

i-waterchestnuts-can.jpg

477 Views · 58 Replies ( Last reply by RichardChainsaw )

152,022 Views · 8,802 Replies ( Last reply by el_Uste )

Photo

Do you ever get so high----

Today, 04:26 PM

Posted by yrbird in General Nonsense

That you're finally okay with having an OkCupid?

176 Views · 29 Replies ( Last reply by get_in_the_van )

Photo

COPS: not the show

Today, 04:12 PM

Posted by el_Uste in General Nonsense

Arguing with my cop friend about this opinion piece from a recent NY Post declaring "open season on cops" she shared today. She goes all over the fucking place when I mention that policework is not the only occupation that requires accountability, but this was the last comment:

lol it's almost sad how people work themselves up into police conspiracy theories like we have all these big secrets. It laughable. Everything we do and say is a public record. I can't WAIT till the body camera thing shows the truth and backfires on everyone who thinks WE are the enemy. Lol it's actually laughable... People should be careful what they wish for Cuz they're gonna get it and video doesn't lie. And then since we are "civil servants" all our footage is also public record and free for the world to see... Bye bye privacy for everyone and then everyone can know how it feels to be filmed day in and day out. U want accountability? Me too! So say hello to big brother in the form of body worn cameras!

Do we really think this is bye-bye privacy? Aren't we all being filmed most of the time anyway? Is it weird that she tells me she's constantly paranoid about being killed by someone who thinks cops are horrible but then says people who think there's a police conspiracy are "laughable"?

Anyway, this will be my cop friend on Facebook repository since no one on her page ever jumps in to agree with me. 

319 Views · 37 Replies ( Last reply by el_Uste )

Photo

what is awesome for you right now?

Today, 04:04 PM

Posted by math in General Nonsense
I'm taking vacation this week, just turned off all of my wakeup alarms.

32,308 Views · 2,943 Replies ( Last reply by clay )

Photo

Did you see the movie Let's Be Cops? (Korean Fear)

Today, 03:36 PM

Because that flick was released but The Interview won't?

0 Views · 0 Replies

Photo

Whatchya listening to MOC?

Today, 03:30 PM

http://ilovetohatere....com/album/mock

Been listening to this a lot while MOC was down -- they toured with Joan of Arc apparently, and they've got that super midwest mathy nostalgic sound.

as ever:

17,096 Views · 2,185 Replies ( Last reply by DGC-24711 )

Photo

gayest shit u do

Today, 02:55 PM

Posted by jubs in Oldschool Archives
i watch gilmore girls.
sometimes i drink diet soda. one time i may have been watching gilmore girls and drinking diet soda at the same moment.

Posted Image

829 Views · 30 Replies ( Last reply by DGC-24711 )

Photo

The best friend

Today, 02:22 PM

I have a lot of close, good friends but I don't feel like I have that best friend I can tell anything to. Is this just a guy thing or am I lost?

266 Views · 53 Replies ( Last reply by JesusTits )

Photo

BUMMERZ

Today, 02:01 PM

I was supposed to go on my first date in a long time today, just a coffee thing. Dude cancelled on me an hour beforehand :(

What are you bummed about, MOC?

28,121 Views · 2,458 Replies ( Last reply by gummiskor )

Featured

Support MOC

MOC will always be free. But, if you want to help out, become a SUPPORTER! A small donation will grant you Supporter access, hiding all of the ads, and granting you access to more features. Click here for info!

Newest Members

News Feed

Today's Top Posters

Latest Discussions

Top Posters

• 3,560,529 Total Posts
  • 132,367 Total Members
  • Aliciadachi Newest Member
  • 1,200 Most Online

39 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

7 members, 32 guests, 0 anonymous users   (See full list)

JesusTits, WOLFPACK, RED_MUSEUM, RichardChainsaw, el_Uste, yrbird, get_in_the_van