BUMMERZ

I was supposed to go on my first date in a long time today, just a coffee thing. Dude cancelled on me an hour beforehand :(

What are you bummed about, MOC?

22,512 Views · 2,150 Replies ( Last reply by partyhooker )

You remember that thing that David did? Not Goliath. Check this, yo.

Posted by bleenko in General Nonsense

I just got kicked out of my favorite skate spot. It's cool.

But I wanted to tell you all at MOC a little story they don't tell in Sunday School.

Some of you may have heard it.

But sit with me for a moment.
Gracie, you there? This one is pretty interesting.

Okay, so David led the Ark back into Israel. He was feelin it, yo! The bible said he danced before the Lord with all his might.

He was so happy he gave everyone in Israel a bottle of wine and some other thing I can't remember.

But here's the kicker.

His wife, Michal, Saul's daughter,

comes up to him and is like

"You vain man! You uncovered and shamed yourself like the base ruffians!"

You women know the type.

Hair curlers. Frying pan in her hand.

But what does my man David do?

"Woman, God chose me king.

I will be had by MY HANDMAIDENS, IN HONOR."

How many concubines did God give David?
Some of you guys have never had that many girls in all your life!

And David was had by Saul's menagerie of lovelies in one night!

And David was a man after God's own heart.

He believed.

What's stopping you?

peace out.

454 Views · 46 Replies ( Last reply by partyhooker )

What are you playing now?

I picked up Xenoblade for Wii, and so far it's pretty great. It's a giant robot JRPG if you're into that kinda thing.

4,133 Views · 623 Replies ( Last reply by partyhooker )

...and we're back. fuck.

Posted by page-one in General Nonsense

Sorry about the downtime, MOC!

Bluehost's facility took a shit that caused downtime for dedicated and VPS customers for nearly two days... Just got it sorted out here.  Welcome back <3

150 Views · 10 Replies ( Last reply by partyhooker )

Bryan Singer dramz!

Arrrr!!! There's nothing like the tip of a fine young pirate's cutlass to raise me sail!!!!, says Bryan Singer.

x9atozqrumwkw2tigvht.jpg

93 Views · 3 Replies ( Last reply by partyhooker )

129,174 Views · 7,998 Replies ( Last reply by partyhooker )

HOT NEW TRACKS

is this new? i guess it's new. is there already a thread for recent releases? oh well. post new rad shit here, ok!

heard this on way to vegas this couple days ago. never listened to the band before, myself.

35 Views · 1 Replies ( Last reply by partyhooker )

16,349 Views · 1,842 Replies ( Last reply by partyhooker )

24,246 Views · 2,441 Replies ( Last reply by shmoo )

10,934 Views · 596 Replies ( Last reply by partyhooker )

• Roodinho Newest Member