16,526 Views · 1,856 Replies ( Last reply by Skid_Rock )

0 Views · 0 Replies

Hilarious video thread

koalas sound really fucking weird and creepy

3,519 Views · 299 Replies ( Last reply by gummiskor )

24,449 Views · 2,461 Replies ( Last reply by Rogan_Livers )

Confessions 2.0

Posted by ADD_Kid in General Nonsense
I liked the old confessions thread so yeah... here's the sequel.
Let me go first:
I still can'ts reads music. And dear Lord I tried. Got more, but now it's your turn to spill your guts.

17,241 Views · 1,542 Replies ( Last reply by Rogan_Livers )

Hibernation

Who else feels like they were a bear in a past life, meant to sleep until warmth reappears?

NEW ORLEANS

I'm gonna be in New Orleans this weekend (24th-28th) with my dude and his family for the Jazz + Heritage Festival... I don't know how much free/independant time I'll have, but: recommendations for cool things to do/eat/visit? I'm planning on stuffing myself with beignets + all the cajun food I can, haha.

Also, it's been a while -- hi y'all, what's up? Tell me cool shit about your lives and things!

21 Views · 4 Replies ( Last reply by partyhooker )

SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

Posted by Guest_Rik_* in General Nonsense
New-MOC needed one. Go!

12,276 Views · 1,468 Replies ( Last reply by gummiskor )

RANDOM NERD SHIT

Posted by Guest_Rik_* in General Nonsense

Like the old MOC, miscellaneous cool nerd things go in here.

tumblr_mwmwwrKCE31qztcdbo1_500.jpg

4,475 Views · 468 Replies ( Last reply by partyhooker )

7,490 Views · 743 Replies ( Last reply by partyhooker )

• Roodinho Newest Member