I am having a sale on my etched glasses if anyone is interested! (xmas is cominggg!)

If you have ever wanted an etched glass from me, you should do it now!

$15 (for most) + $5 or $10 shipping depending on where you live.

All glasses are HAND CUT and aluminum oxide sandblasted.

Paypal or cards.

You can check out most of my glasses here:

or here:

or here:

And here are a few that I have done:

130 Views · 18 Replies ( Last reply by robert )

Flashback something something

I don't remember if we have one of these threads but I'm not really sure what to look for. I want to make a thread with pictures of what we used to look like. I know there was a childhood picture thread but I wanted pictures of you guys in your hot teens, twenties, thirties or something like that ;)

545 Views · 55 Replies ( Last reply by robert )

9,704 Views · 859 Replies ( Last reply by bees )

Vicious Violent Angry Music

post your most "make you wanna bash someones fucking face in" songs

you know the songs that get you pumped and are the soundtrack to your fantasies of violence and torture when you're really angry

or like the stuff you listen to when you're doing your laundry alone and do boxing stances in the mirror in between loads

whatever

542 Views · 37 Replies ( Last reply by Solja_boy_tellem )

144,229 Views · 8,522 Replies ( Last reply by Solja_boy_tellem )

GET JEALOUS aka RECENT PURCHASES THREAD...

Posted by DRACULA in General Nonsense
Starting this again...I recall it was pretty popular...

I expanded my Brit Motorsports Fleet today

Hello Cooper!

9,750 Views · 823 Replies ( Last reply by Solja_boy_tellem )

29,958 Views · 2,795 Replies ( Last reply by BADWOLF )

Last show you went to

Just back from Refused. They sounded great. Opening band sucked so much dick.

• nandandubey44 Newest Member