Internet Comics

Posted by Carl in Oldschool Archives
anyone else spend (read: waste) their time reading any internet comic strips. kind of a random question, but i've noticed i've just spent an hour and a half straight reading them. Can anyone suggest any good ones while we're at it? I've already been reading "A Lesson is Learned, But the Damage is Irreversible"

And of course, the Perry Bible Fellowship too

but i would like to know of more, preferably funny ones

174,103 Views · 9,311 Replies ( Last reply by ryanandrewmartin )

Starting this again...I recall it was pretty popular...

I expanded my Brit Motorsports Fleet today

Hello Cooper!

15,454 Views · 1,062 Replies ( Last reply by faggots )

40,217 Views · 3,227 Replies ( Last reply by ryanandrewmartin )

are the demons and distractions keeping you up?

i don't have kids or a life.

i've just been really sick with some stomach thing and can't fight the nausea.

what are you doing up at these ghostly hours?

140 Views · 21 Replies ( Last reply by feelinglikeido )

Fav Surnames slash Last names?

Posted by BADWOLF in General Nonsense

I'm doing some research. Just wanted to know if any of you had any last names that you really liked, other than your own last names of course. I am not trying to find out anyone's last name. Not that interested actually.

I like the last name Vivekanada.

do any of y'all use this fucking atrocious contemporary slang?

Yesterday, 08:52 AM

i want to fucking bash in the heads of all the stupid fucks saying this shit

cut it out