Your vocabulary.

ITT: Things you think only you and/or your circle of friends say frequently.

I'll start.

Donezo (finished),
beast (can be used as any form of speech),
Brohan (condensed form of "Bro" and "Gohan")
Broku (condensed form of "Bro" and "Goku")
etc

I'm sure there's more but I'm fucking tired, sue me. Let's do this.

2,182 Views · 87 Replies ( Last reply by DGC-24711 )

Podcasts

Posted by bees in General Nonsense
So I am all caught up with my This American Life and the Moth podcasts and I like to listen to them on my way to work. Which podcast do you guys subscribe to?

16,209 Views · 1,408 Replies ( Last reply by el_Uste )

GET JEALOUS aka RECENT PURCHASES THREAD...

Starting this again...I recall it was pretty popular...

I expanded my Brit Motorsports Fleet today

Hello Cooper!

14,603 Views · 1,041 Replies ( Last reply by CreedenceTapes )

Celebrity Death Pool 2015

I guess this has become my thing around the new year.

So here we go. 2015
Now's your chance to predict the untimely death of celebs and gain cool points with strangers on the Internet.

The rules are simple.

1. Pick 5 celebrities that you think will kick the bucket between January 1- December 31 2015

2. Only one person can choose a celebrity, so make sure you read the thread and pay attention to who has been picked.

3. Scores are calculated by subtracting the celebs age at the time of death from 100. (for example, if Miley Cyrus dies next year at the age of 21, 100-21=79)[attachment=1248:image.jpg][attachment=1248:image.jpg]

2,002 Views · 113 Replies ( Last reply by bees )

commercials that you really hate

Posted by nan in General Nonsense
I have seen this twice in the past two days. I hate it so, so much. post yours.

[utube]N-NHKooH1TA[/utube]

2,008 Views · 74 Replies ( Last reply by LLCoolJay )

TINYCHAT NUMOC

let's go!

still just:

1,717 Views · 109 Replies ( Last reply by JesusTits )

BUMMERZ

I was supposed to go on my first date in a long time today, just a coffee thing. Dude cancelled on me an hour beforehand :(

What are you bummed about, MOC?

32,651 Views · 2,637 Replies ( Last reply by thegrouch314 )

post a god damn photo of your fucking pets

Posted by fritz in General Nonsense

this is adele

photo-10.jpg

16,995 Views · 1,431 Replies ( Last reply by BrodieLafours )

• CorDav13 Newest Member