BUMMERZ

I was supposed to go on my first date in a long time today, just a coffee thing. Dude cancelled on me an hour beforehand :(

What are you bummed about, MOC?

25,008 Views · 2,268 Replies ( Last reply by BrodieLafours )

21,392 Views · 2,192 Replies ( Last reply by Dickbutt )

What T-Shirt are you wearing?

Except it says Alkaline Trio instead of Olde English.

1,218 Views · 84 Replies ( Last reply by JSNLevi )

A general WHAT THE FUCK!? thread

This is for all your "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!" thoughts.

Now I'm not posting this to make a pro/anti gun point, by any means . But my cousin posted this on Facebook tonight and my drunken brain just can't seem to process that some one could actually even possibly, slightly, believe this? WHAT THE FUCK COUSIN? WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!

2,134 Views · 143 Replies ( Last reply by plasticarmyman )

12,698 Views · 1,767 Replies ( Last reply by Hangshai )

I FOUND A MOCCER AS WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Soooo I have an embarrassing habit of looking at "women-related" webforums that have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with my life. Primarily relationship drama/infidelity sites (because it is an amazing source of indirect drama omg), but sometimes, when I am free-bleeding on a towel, i go and look at baby/pregnancy webforums and read the hilarious stories about bloated women peeing themselves in public and stare at amazing nurseries that cost more than everything i own altogether.

Usually I ignore the photos of the pregnant women themselves, but this time I didn't and I FOUND A MOCCER POSTING FORMER, PREGNANT AND POST-PREGNANCY PHOTOS.

THERES EVEN A LEOTARD. ITS SO MOC. i dunno if i am a big enough dick to post the pictures, but i'm considering it.

925 Views · 53 Replies ( Last reply by faggots )

WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE RIGHT NOW?

Posted by tugboat in General Nonsense

ab54bcc7.jpg

139,804 Views · 8,393 Replies ( Last reply by plasticarmyman )

BURGER TIME MOTHERFUCKERS

Posted by Carl in General Nonsense
Post your local burgers! Or just generally good looking burgers. Hell I don't even give a shit.

This is the Apollo burger. Its fucking delicious and gives me the meat sweats every time.

235 Views · 20 Replies ( Last reply by plasticarmyman )

Dumb stuff you find inexplicably hilarious

The shibe doge thing has really caused me to laugh way harder than I could ever reasonably justify

3,898 Views · 429 Replies ( Last reply by indiansummer )

SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

Posted by Guest_Rik_* in General Nonsense
New-MOC needed one. Go!

12,893 Views · 1,499 Replies ( Last reply by indiansummer )

• Hush Newest Member