18,129 Views · 2,277 Replies ( Last reply by gummiskor )

Stuff you want

Look at this beauty, omg

4,878 Views · 235 Replies ( Last reply by JesusTits )

33,519 Views · 3,013 Replies ( Last reply by gummiskor )

I just can't get past... what food do you spit back out?

Chinese Water Chestnuts.  Real name?  Either way, I hate these things in food.  The taste isn't bitter or bad to me, it's the consistency.  It's the noise I hear up my ear canal as my teeth sink into them.  Most times they are in this sliced-coin form, but this food I got from China Town are cut up coins.

i-waterchestnuts-can.jpg

674 Views · 73 Replies ( Last reply by fradley )

156,111 Views · 8,941 Replies ( Last reply by gummiskor )

Last show you went to

Just back from Refused. They sounded great. Opening band sucked so much dick.

3,489 Views · 310 Replies ( Last reply by gummiskor )

27,006 Views · 2,485 Replies ( Last reply by bees )

Dumb stuff you find inexplicably hilarious

The shibe doge thing has really caused me to laugh way harder than I could ever reasonably justify

anime

what are you guys watching ? i stopped watching anime years ago and i have recently had some time to sit down and watch a little bit. currently i'm watching "sword art online" not bad so far.

294362.jpg

2,487 Views · 298 Replies ( Last reply by stabs )

11,086 Views · 933 Replies ( Last reply by Soft Like Kitten )

Featured