129,248 Views · 8,000 Replies ( Last reply by Siouxsie_Q )

24,292 Views · 2,442 Replies ( Last reply by Easedowntheroad )

HE HAS RISEN!

48157-transparent-erection-gif-R9Jc.gif

HE HAS RISEN, INDEED!

31 Views · 5 Replies ( Last reply by Siouxsie_Q )

BUMMERZ

I was supposed to go on my first date in a long time today, just a coffee thing. Dude cancelled on me an hour beforehand :(

What are you bummed about, MOC?

22,558 Views · 2,153 Replies ( Last reply by Easedowntheroad )

ONLY 1 MONTH UNTIL I AM IN NYC

Y'all better come out.

May 16th. It's a one-night jam, so don't make plans.

Where should we go? Library Bar, for old times' sake? B-side for the sake of me not being creative?

I would say Levee, but I don't think we are going into Brooklyn.

<3 Can't wait to see you guys!!

211 Views · 16 Replies ( Last reply by Imaginary_Grace )

HOT NEW TRACKS

is this new? i guess it's new. is there already a thread for recent releases? oh well. post new rad shit here, ok!

heard this on way to vegas this couple days ago. never listened to the band before, myself.

58 Views · 2 Replies ( Last reply by ijustcame )

Have You See Kurt Cobain?

Seems Ol’ Kurt grew tired of sitting on a shelf in the crazy lady’s house all the time and up and walked away.

According to his widow Courtney Love, some of Kurt’s ashes were kept by her in her Los Angeles home in “a pink teddy-bear-shaped bag along with a lock of his hair”. Just a few weeks ago, she discovered that they, as well as other valuables, were missing.

Love said "I can't believe anyone would take Kurt's ashes from me. I find it disgusting and right now I'm suicidal. If I don't get them back I don't know what I'll do."

People are being urged to keep their eyes open for um, ashes. If found, please keep away from high winds as well as cats.

Kurt Cobain Partially Stolen

1,238 Views · 7 Replies ( Last reply by Imaginary_Grace )

...and we're back. fuck.

Posted by page-one in General Nonsense

Sorry about the downtime, MOC!

Bluehost's facility took a shit that caused downtime for dedicated and VPS customers for nearly two days... Just got it sorted out here.  Welcome back <3

182 Views · 11 Replies ( Last reply by ToyRobot )

16,383 Views · 1,843 Replies ( Last reply by molly )

Stuff you want

Look at this beauty, omg

1,842 Views · 71 Replies ( Last reply by partyhooker )

• Roodinho Newest Member