Support MOCMOC will always be free. But, if you want to help out, become a SUPPORTER! A small donation will grant you Supporter access, hiding all of the ads, and granting you access to more features. Click here for info!
121,819 Views · 7,688 Replies ( Last reply by Hollow )
Let me go first:
I still can'ts reads music. And dear Lord I tried. Got more, but now it's your turn to spill your guts.
15,075 Views · 1,364 Replies ( Last reply by Dr_Funkenstein )
29 Views · 36 Replies ( Last reply by Hollow )
What are you bummed about, MOC?
20,417 Views · 1,995 Replies ( Last reply by AsherP )
Been listening to this a lot while MOC was down -- they toured with Joan of Arc apparently, and they've got that super midwest mathy nostalgic sound.
9,408 Views · 1,477 Replies ( Last reply by Easedowntheroad )
I'm super glad that I have a dash again instead of an underscore in my username.
I haven't read a lot, but I see different usernames.
My first guess is that Sang Bleu is Blackarm?
If you changed your username, please give us a clue so it doesn't take a month before we realize who you are.
253 Views · 25 Replies ( Last reply by faggots )
Welcome to Makeoutclub! Makeoutclub was created in 1999 as the first "social network" ever, an online community to bring people together in the music and youth subculture scenes. We have remained a niche refuge for the online underground: staying true to our roots outside of what has become a frighteningly corporate internet. MOC is for indierockers, hardcore kids, proud geeks, gamers, record collectors, nerds, and misfits. Its for talking shit, making friends, and wasting time. Here's how we do it:
- You'll be marked as a New User for 1 week, and then be converted to a Member. Don't worry though, you have all access right now! Take this time to hit up the New Users forum, introduce yourself, and start posting.
- When you become a full Member after a week, you'll be able to use our Rep system to "like" and "dislike" other posts.
- You must use a real picture. Use a photo of yourself. Get to know us.
Here are some helpful links:
- You can get get general site help by clicking HERE.
- You can donate to the site to unlock perks and hide the advertisements HERE.
- If you want site tips, want to see the new features, or want to make requests, read this forum HERE.
- If you need help with anything else, hit me up. Go to my profile and send me a message! HERE.
Thanks, and welcome aboard!
XO - The MOC Team
147 Views · 5 Replies ( Last reply by page-one )
Today's Top Posters
I sneezed so hard it blew a blood vessel in my wang.
Nadbash - Yesterday, 06:57 AM