How's it going?

Posted by Transit in General Nonsense
What's happening, MOC? It's been a while. I just dropped in to see how this community has been.
I hope you're all doing well.

So That Just Happened...

This is a thread for the little, funny stories that happened to you recently.

A young woman came up to my register today at work and asked for 2 packs of Marlboro 100s. Looking behind me and seeing all the different variaties of Marlboro's, I asked her if she could be more specific. She shrugged and told me she didn't know; she admitted she was buying them for someone else. I told her I had to see the ID of who was receiving them and she asked me, "Oh well can we say that they're for me?" It took everything to not laugh at her and I politely declined the sale. I get so few joys outta my work other than turning down dumb teens like her.

308 Views · 19 Replies ( Last reply by plasticarmyman )

Starting this again...I recall it was pretty popular...

I expanded my Brit Motorsports Fleet today

Hello Cooper!

15,576 Views · 1,070 Replies ( Last reply by plasticarmyman )

What are you watching (TV)

I just discovered/started watching:

It's fantastic and has Kumail Nanjiani (who rules).

I'm keeping up with this show and just watched all of Broad City (which was solid) in one sitting and am up for suggestions of other shows to watch.  I've heard good things about True Detective and will probably give that a whirl soon.

What else are y'all watching and would suggest others to check out if they aren't already watching?

4,124 Views · 289 Replies ( Last reply by blackarm )

post a god damn photo of your fucking pets

Posted by fritz in General Nonsense

this is adele

17,604 Views · 1,441 Replies ( Last reply by LLCoolJay )

Fav Surnames slash Last names?

Oct 05 2015 08:17 PM

Posted by BADWOLF in General Nonsense

I'm doing some research. Just wanted to know if any of you had any last names that you really liked, other than your own last names of course. I am not trying to find out anyone's last name. Not that interested actually.

I like the last name Vivekanada.

Oct 05 2015 07:50 PM

40,368 Views · 3,229 Replies ( Last reply by theotherwhitemeat )

Oct 05 2015 08:22 AM

Internet Comics

Oct 05 2015 05:50 AM

Posted by Carl in Oldschool Archives
anyone else spend (read: waste) their time reading any internet comic strips. kind of a random question, but i've noticed i've just spent an hour and a half straight reading them. Can anyone suggest any good ones while we're at it? I've already been reading "A Lesson is Learned, But the Damage is Irreversible"

And of course, the Perry Bible Fellowship too

but i would like to know of more, preferably funny ones

• ModernMan5150 Newest Member