What are you playing now?

I picked up Xenoblade for Wii, and so far it's pretty great. It's a giant robot JRPG if you're into that kinda thing.

6,647 Views · 739 Replies ( Last reply by plasticarmyman )

HOW COME NO ONE ELSE CHANGES THEIR DISPLAY NAME?

Lame ass, lame asses.

161 Views · 15 Replies ( Last reply by el_Uste )

171,994 Views · 9,290 Replies ( Last reply by LLCoolJay )

33,825 Views · 2,672 Replies ( Last reply by BADWOLF )

16,723 Views · 1,420 Replies ( Last reply by CreedenceTapes )

Celebrity Death Pool 2015

I guess this has become my thing around the new year.

So here we go. 2015
Now's your chance to predict the untimely death of celebs and gain cool points with strangers on the Internet.

The rules are simple.

1. Pick 5 celebrities that you think will kick the bucket between January 1- December 31 2015

2. Only one person can choose a celebrity, so make sure you read the thread and pay attention to who has been picked.

3. Scores are calculated by subtracting the celebs age at the time of death from 100. (for example, if Miley Cyrus dies next year at the age of 21, 100-21=79)[attachment=1248:image.jpg][attachment=1248:image.jpg]

2,151 Views · 114 Replies ( Last reply by indiansummer )

Celebs that you have a boner for.

post them.

What are you working on MOC? (Not art)

Yesterday, 05:50 AM

1. Keeping it together.

62 Views · 4 Replies ( Last reply by desiree )

Roll Call

Aug 29 2015 10:16 PM

Who's here and what do you want to talk about?

310 Views · 28 Replies ( Last reply by bees )

Where should I move.

Aug 29 2015 09:07 PM

I turned 25 today and have spent all of those years in Chicago and I need out. So I'm asking the site where I got my BEST friend and WORST ex...

Where does a queer boy move to who's only ever lived in a big city?

NOTE: I will never learn how to drive.

110 Views · 15 Replies ( Last reply by desiree )

• Mattydedrick Newest Member