Last show you went to

Just back from Refused. They sounded great. Opening band sucked so much dick.

2,683 Views · 270 Replies ( Last reply by Dickbutt )

102 Views · 9 Replies ( Last reply by Dickbutt )

GET JEALOUS aka RECENT PURCHASES THREAD...

Posted by DRACULA in General Nonsense
Starting this again...I recall it was pretty popular...

I expanded my Brit Motorsports Fleet today

Hello Cooper!

9,660 Views · 817 Replies ( Last reply by CreedenceTapes )

13,754 Views · 1,841 Replies ( Last reply by CreedenceTapes )

MOC, what is your favorite website?

http://iamawesome.com/   is my favorite. Go ahead, look at that shit.

62 Views · 2 Replies ( Last reply by ChristopherIsTaken32 )

i love you, moc.

i really do.

don't say i've never told you so.

Social Media Cleanse???

yeah I've never had a smartphone glued to one hand and thumbing up the twitter feed while I spoon food into my mouth with my other hand so uh...  :rolleyes:

edit: this apparently was suggested to take place yesterday, 9/16

Hallowen's a comin', Halloweeeeen is uh comin

Posted by BADWOLF in General Nonsense

tNQ3THq.jpg

Anybody know what they're going to be this year?

Wanna talk about what you did last year?

I saw a post from Jess on IG or something where she thought she might be Pris from Bladerunner, good option for the corpse hair and all.

I still think she could make a great Adam Ant from the Stand and Deliver video.

QNnxIMP.png

@stabs

The lady and I blew through several ideas. First I was going to be a Star Trek captain and she was going to be an Andorian. Then we were going to do a Bojack Horseman thing.

We waited so long though we are thinking about something more simple now. Zombie/and zombie hunter.

I just don't know.

I've got an old Jesus costume I could dust off.

29,818 Views · 2,785 Replies ( Last reply by anthromanic )

The new STAR WARS REBELS cartoon is on at the same time as RAW

Posted by robert in General Nonsense

WHY THE FUCK WOULD DISNEY PUT STAR WARS REBELS ON AT MONDAY NIGHT AT 9PM.

WRESTLING HAS BEEN ON THIS NIGHT FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS.

IM GUESSING THAT MEN AGES 4-40 ARE YOUR DEMOGRAPHIC HERE FOR THE NEW CARTOON THAT COMES OUT IN A COUPLE WEEKS?

FUCK, DISNEY