What's The Furthest You've Ever Gone Sexually???

So when I posted that picture of the scratches I got from a girl over the weekend in the "Post here when you have a day filled with amazing and mind-blowing sex." thread, the scratches were naturally still apparent when I went into work yesterday morning.  So everyone at my work wondered WTF happened to me and when I told them, everyone ended up having a conversation about the craziest shit they'd ever done/had done to them sexually.

So MOC, I'm asking you - how deep down the hole of depravity have you gone?  What have you done to someone/what has someone done to you???

I WANT DIRT(Y) PEOPLE!!!

Done to someone - I was very drunk.  She was also.  I was eating her out from behind and in my rather inebriated state, I was unaware for several minutes until she said something to me that I'd been licking her butthole instead of her vagina.

Had done to me - Was about the 3rd time I'd ever had sex when in the middle of it, with no reason or warning whatsoever, girlie up and sticks her finger right up my butt.  Naturally I kinda freaked and she was super curious why I got a bit irked by it to which I told her as politely as I could "Um, that's something you kinda need to ask someone before doing cause you're lucky I didn't up and break your finger when my ass cheeks clinched together."

458 Views · 35 Replies ( Last reply by KathKeen )

GET JEALOUS aka RECENT PURCHASES THREAD...

Posted by WOLFPACK in General Nonsense
Starting this again...I recall it was pretty popular...

I expanded my Brit Motorsports Fleet today

Hello Cooper!

11,279 Views · 914 Replies ( Last reply by 2CPU4U )

155,781 Views · 8,929 Replies ( Last reply by KathKeen )

33,424 Views · 3,009 Replies ( Last reply by get_in_the_van )

Post lyrics in your head right now

I'm out in the rain again,
Goin' berserk over all the things she said.
But I can't read the note.
I tore that shit into a million shreds.
Ah, but the words still remain in my head.
Oh, the words still remain.

Oh, love will bring us down.
Our love will bring us down.

3,918 Views · 523 Replies ( Last reply by ithinkishallneversee )

26,872 Views · 2,482 Replies ( Last reply by el_Uste )

TINYCHAT NUMOC

let's go!

still just:

1,347 Views · 105 Replies ( Last reply by gummiskor )

anime

what are you guys watching ? i stopped watching anime years ago and i have recently had some time to sit down and watch a little bit. currently i'm watching "sword art online" not bad so far.

294362.jpg

2,452 Views · 297 Replies ( Last reply by Soft Like Kitten )

11,046 Views · 932 Replies ( Last reply by coolbeans )

167 Views · 15 Replies ( Last reply by el_Uste )

Featured