89 Views · 9 Replies ( Last reply by sdvkjdljs )

How old were you the first time you...

Let's see who was a late/early bloomer!

How old were you the first time you (and how old are you now?):

Drank (more than a sip):

Tongue kissed:

Had your first relationship (real one - not grade school style):

Smoked weed:

Lost your virginity:

Moved out:

1 - 2 - 3 - GO!

(I am 29 now)

Drank: 17

Kissed: 14

Had your first relationship: 17

Smoked weed: 25

Lost your virginity: 17

Moved out of your parents house: 17

(17 was a big year for me, apparently)

1,393 Views · 70 Replies ( Last reply by inkyjenn )

32,418 Views · 2,947 Replies ( Last reply by notsospooky )

55 Views · 7 Replies ( Last reply by notsospooky )

Is there actually a drunk thread? If there's not, this is it.

Posted by drebb in General Nonsense

I finally got drunk enough to come back.

Who's on right now and wants to make a toast to, jesus, I dunno, whatever.

Alright, to jesus then. A toast.

Merry Christmas.

94 Views · 18 Replies ( Last reply by bees )

Post here if/when you're goddamn horny.

Posted by drebb in General Nonsense

I don't want to go to work. I want to fuck someone or something.

6,242 Views · 501 Replies ( Last reply by inkyjenn )

25,533 Views · 2,402 Replies ( Last reply by indiansummer )

COPS: not the show

Arguing with my cop friend about this opinion piece from a recent NY Post declaring "open season on cops" she shared today. She goes all over the fucking place when I mention that policework is not the only occupation that requires accountability, but this was the last comment:

lol it's almost sad how people work themselves up into police conspiracy theories like we have all these big secrets. It laughable. Everything we do and say is a public record. I can't WAIT till the body camera thing shows the truth and backfires on everyone who thinks WE are the enemy. Lol it's actually laughable... People should be careful what they wish for Cuz they're gonna get it and video doesn't lie. And then since we are "civil servants" all our footage is also public record and free for the world to see... Bye bye privacy for everyone and then everyone can know how it feels to be filmed day in and day out. U want accountability? Me too! So say hello to big brother in the form of body worn cameras!

Do we really think this is bye-bye privacy? Aren't we all being filmed most of the time anyway? Is it weird that she tells me she's constantly paranoid about being killed by someone who thinks cops are horrible but then says people who think there's a police conspiracy are "laughable"?

Anyway, this will be my cop friend on Facebook repository since no one on her page ever jumps in to agree with me.

364 Views · 43 Replies ( Last reply by thegrouch314 )

Sexy Man Gallery 1.0

Posted by yrbird in General Nonsense

let's make these men objects for the enjoyment of our eyesPerrier-s-Bounty-cillian-murphy-15293349

tumblr_msfkw0eFxu1s9xap3o1_500.png

UFFFFF

424 Views · 57 Replies ( Last reply by molly )

SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

Posted by Guest_Rik_* in General Nonsense
New-MOC needed one. Go!

14,031 Views · 1,563 Replies ( Last reply by BobaFett )

Featured