13,701 Views · 1,839 Replies ( Last reply by Hangshai )

i love you, moc.

i really do.

don't say i've never told you so.

1,421 Views · 37 Replies ( Last reply by lindsayjean )

iTunes iPod help thread

just d/l iTunes.  Does this take forever to figure out how to use?  Or is it simpler than I'm seeing right now?

It named the ipod as the username on this computer.  Can I change this?

Can I use more than one ipod on the same itunes?

Before I d/l iTunes the ipod showed up as D: drive.  Now it doesn't (yes itunes knows its there).  Can I get that back so I can drag audio into it or must I import all audio already saved on the HD into iTunes?

441 Views · 31 Replies ( Last reply by LastPaleLight )

Stuff you want

Look at this beauty, omg

3,330 Views · 146 Replies ( Last reply by Soft Like Kitten )

yo anyone remember this dude?

(via my IRL friend who used to be a moc lurker)

73 Views · 4 Replies ( Last reply by molly )

BUMMERZ

I was supposed to go on my first date in a long time today, just a coffee thing. Dude cancelled on me an hour beforehand :(

What are you bummed about, MOC?

26,098 Views · 2,326 Replies ( Last reply by RichardChainsaw )

Flashback something something

I don't remember if we have one of these threads but I'm not really sure what to look for. I want to make a thread with pictures of what we used to look like. I know there was a childhood picture thread but I wanted pictures of you guys in your hot teens, twenties, thirties or something like that ;)

444 Views · 49 Replies ( Last reply by RichardChainsaw )

Blood Hounds

62 Views · 6 Replies ( Last reply by Hangshai )

Hallowen's a comin', Halloweeeeen is uh comin

Posted by BADWOLF in General Nonsense

tNQ3THq.jpg

Anybody know what they're going to be this year?

Wanna talk about what you did last year?

I saw a post from Jess on IG or something where she thought she might be Pris from Bladerunner, good option for the corpse hair and all.

I still think she could make a great Adam Ant from the Stand and Deliver video.

QNnxIMP.png

@stabs

The lady and I blew through several ideas. First I was going to be a Star Trek captain and she was going to be an Andorian. Then we were going to do a Bojack Horseman thing.

We waited so long though we are thinking about something more simple now. Zombie/and zombie hunter.

I just don't know.

I've got an old Jesus costume I could dust off.

87 Views · 15 Replies ( Last reply by el_Uste )

I am having a sale on my etched glasses if anyone is interested! (xmas is cominggg!)

If you have ever wanted an etched glass from me, you should do it now!

$15 (for most) + $5 or $10 shipping depending on where you live.

All glasses are HAND CUT and aluminum oxide sandblasted.

Paypal or cards.

You can check out most of my glasses here:

or here:

or here:

And here are a few that I have done:

121 Views · 17 Replies ( Last reply by Imaginary_Grace )

• dirtymeanhard Newest Member