24,938 Views · 2,375 Replies ( Last reply by BADWOLF )

149,306 Views · 8,685 Replies ( Last reply by BADWOLF )

If I could eat anything right now

I'd eat pizza, a baked potato, hella loaded, maybe some chicken strips, and mashed potatoes.

FUUUUUUUCK.

806 Views · 84 Replies ( Last reply by bees )

Christmas ETSY THREAD! (Buy Xmas gifts from me! or you! post your links!)

Post your shop or cool shit you have for sale to help the fine folk of MOC with their Christmas shopping!

17 Views · 2 Replies ( Last reply by Imaginary_Grace )

Generic Dr. Who thread

check this out....we all read Goodnight Moon when we were kids right? well someone wrote a spoof/parody called Goodnight, Pond

1,759 Views · 249 Replies ( Last reply by DGC-24711 )

What are you cooking for Thanksgiving?

I didn't see this thread already, so here it is.

This year, I am making...

Appetizers/Snacky -

Bacon and caramelized leek dip

Blue cheese walnut spread

Cauliflower, red onion and hazelnut tart

Spinach artichoke dip (my famous)

Sides-

Smokey brussel sprout gratin with fontina and smoked gouda

Apple, leek and butternut squash gratin

Mains-

Luckily I don't have Turkey duty

Dessert-

Caramel apple pie cupcakes with salted caramel buttercream (repeat request)

Cheesecake stuffed baked apples with graham cracker caramel crumble

(and I made Ferrero Rocher Nutella cupcakes to bring in to work)

10,452 Views · 908 Replies ( Last reply by Soft Like Kitten )

Just had a dream about a MOCer (v2)

I was set up in an arranged marriage with Hilary. I didn't think it was a good idea. Also there was a giant tree that looked like her.

Elsewhere in the dream was the band Tool, who it turns out got a record deal because they cornered a record exec in a pool.

5,149 Views · 431 Replies ( Last reply by el_Uste )

• carlton252 Newest Member