Vicious Violent Angry Music

post your most "make you wanna bash someones fucking face in" songs

you know the songs that get you pumped and are the soundtrack to your fantasies of violence and torture when you're really angry

or like the stuff you listen to when you're doing your laundry alone and do boxing stances in the mirror in between loads

whatever

6 Views · 1 Replies ( Last reply by shmoo )

12,234 Views · 1,727 Replies ( Last reply by RichardChainsaw )

103 Views · 13 Replies ( Last reply by DWEEBLORD )

Internet "Dating."

I know there's a ton of "OKStupid pt.x) threads, but now that mobile GPS activated internet social networks have been on the rise (Tinder), what are some of the best (worst) interactions being had on these expansive networks? (OKCupid is still works.)

I have plenty of gems from Scruff.

tumblr_my8t3dFqAe1qze90po1_500.jpg

517 Views · 55 Replies ( Last reply by BrodieLafours )

137,368 Views · 8,309 Replies ( Last reply by RichardChainsaw )

SNAPCHAT

Posted by faggots in General Nonsense
I know some of you have this. And if you don't, get it.

mine is hilaryschu

2,992 Views · 249 Replies ( Last reply by BrodieLafours )

30+ MOCers only

Ok, so I know there a few of us on here. I have been away from MOC for a LONG time. I want to say ten years, but I have a feeling MOC hasnt even been around that long. I have recently found myself back here because I want some anonymous interaction. You know, wax philosophic and get all pedantic and shit. Anyway, Im feeling WAAAAAAAY out of touch lately. Its a bit confusing to me because Im getting this sort of sinking feeling that maybe I was always a little out of touch, I was just really good at fooling myself that everything was ok.
Meanwhile back in reality, everything was NOT ok.

I dunno, maybe Im being a bit melodramatic, but I feel like one of those people that is going to start whining about the "way things use to be" and "the good ole days". Fuck.

SHoot me now.

3,730 Views · 98 Replies ( Last reply by Hangshai )

Confessions 2.0

Posted by ADD_Kid in General Nonsense
I liked the old confessions thread so yeah... here's the sequel.
Let me go first:
I still can'ts reads music. And dear Lord I tried. Got more, but now it's your turn to spill your guts.

19,021 Views · 1,649 Replies ( Last reply by shmoo )

8,373 Views · 1,022 Replies ( Last reply by gummiskor )

Weather

It's 20 degrees here, there's an impending ice/snow storm, and the average Oklahoman is losing their shit. It would be hilarious if it weren't so pathetic.

Tried to do some grocery shopping yesterday and people act like a scene from an apocalyptic movie grabbing and fighting for everything off of the shelves. (hyperbole)

Everything threatens to close down.

The people here are pansies when it comes to "winter weather". And everybody who has lived in colder climes makes fun of them.

At least I am not in Scotland right now where they have 145mph winds. Yikes.

• Shakedownst42 Newest Member