Annoying shit. SHITS ANNOYING

Is there a thread for shit you find annoying? Because there should be!

Just read a post on facebook about someone buying their daughter a coach backpack for the first day of kindergarten. My god...
UUUUGGGHHHH

6,077 Views · 514 Replies ( Last reply by DWEEBLORD )

Genital Piercings

Posted by JSNLevi in General Nonsense

A lover recently got a VCH piercing and it's just getting to the point where it's healed up enough that we can play around down there again.

HOLY HELL.

She is so sensitive now that everything I do is groundshattering. I feel like a goddamn champion and she's getting off like it's going out of style.

Do you folks have experiences with downtown modifications?

0 Views · 0 Replies

mocs worst posters

Posted by makes in General Nonsense
cast your votes and list as many as youd like

teenwolf
rik_jones
enderwiggin
light
jessie_o

7,469 Views · 293 Replies ( Last reply by JSNLevi )

35,846 Views · 3,121 Replies ( Last reply by KathKeen )

stalkers

Have you guys ever dealt with a stalker? What was it like and how did you deal with it? What were they stalking you for? I don't mean to make light of something potentially horrible but sometimes looking back on these things it can be amusing Or at the very least interesting to hear other people's personal accounts and how they dealt with this. Did it ever get serious/did you have to take legal action?

68 Views · 13 Replies ( Last reply by Hollow )

New tattoo thread.

I don't want this to end up being a bunch of " when I turn 18 I want a dream catcher tramp stamp" got new tatty zappers? Post Em here .

This us my new panther ram dragon we got weird on it.

1,046 Views · 39 Replies ( Last reply by girlnamedbrigid )

recent vinyl purchases thread

Posted by jubs in General Nonsense

what about yall?

5,260 Views · 210 Replies ( Last reply by DGC-24711 )

19,512 Views · 2,384 Replies ( Last reply by gummiskor )

Does anyone want a postcard from the Middle East ?

I've already sent out over 30 .

What are you playing now?

I picked up Xenoblade for Wii, and so far it's pretty great. It's a giant robot JRPG if you're into that kinda thing.

5,836 Views · 717 Replies ( Last reply by plasticarmyman )

Featured