144,097 Views · 8,520 Replies ( Last reply by gummiskor )

Stuff you want

Look at this beauty, omg

3,384 Views · 150 Replies ( Last reply by gummiskor )

Last show you went to

Just back from Refused. They sounded great. Opening band sucked so much dick.

2,727 Views · 273 Replies ( Last reply by Hangshai )

Blood Hounds

140 Views · 13 Replies ( Last reply by shmoo )

Social Media Cleanse???

yeah I've never had a smartphone glued to one hand and thumbing up the twitter feed while I spoon food into my mouth with my other hand so uh...  :rolleyes:

edit: this apparently was suggested to take place yesterday, 9/16

98 Views · 8 Replies ( Last reply by DWEEBLORD )

29,891 Views · 2,793 Replies ( Last reply by anthromanic )

1st World Problems Thread

Posted by DRACULA in General Nonsense
CGI looks super cheesy on blu-ray on my ledtv especially when in 3d mode.

10,614 Views · 938 Replies ( Last reply by DGC-24711 )

Hallowen's a comin', Halloweeeeen is uh comin

Posted by BADWOLF in General Nonsense

tNQ3THq.jpg

Anybody know what they're going to be this year?

Wanna talk about what you did last year?

I saw a post from Jess on IG or something where she thought she might be Pris from Bladerunner, good option for the corpse hair and all.

I still think she could make a great Adam Ant from the Stand and Deliver video.

QNnxIMP.png

@stabs

The lady and I blew through several ideas. First I was going to be a Star Trek captain and she was going to be an Andorian. Then we were going to do a Bojack Horseman thing.

We waited so long though we are thinking about something more simple now. Zombie/and zombie hunter.

I just don't know.

I've got an old Jesus costume I could dust off.

152 Views · 21 Replies ( Last reply by Solja_boy_tellem )

Flashback something something

I don't remember if we have one of these threads but I'm not really sure what to look for. I want to make a thread with pictures of what we used to look like. I know there was a childhood picture thread but I wanted pictures of you guys in your hot teens, twenties, thirties or something like that ;)

520 Views · 53 Replies ( Last reply by Solja_boy_tellem )

13,785 Views · 1,843 Replies ( Last reply by Solja_boy_tellem )

• nandandubey44 Newest Member