19,403 Views · 2,378 Replies ( Last reply by gummiskor )

11,845 Views · 959 Replies ( Last reply by drebb )

gross confessions

so i know we already have a confession thread but that seems more tailored at like cutesy shit or big lyfe confessions and i just wanna know specifically what u guys do/have done  that is considered disgusting by normal standards

i have 2 for now

i haven't washed my hair in over 2 weeks and while i still bathe semi regularly i do not wash my hair often

also sometimes i pee in the bathtub.

tell me about all of your gross confessions

495 Views · 63 Replies ( Last reply by DWEEBLORD )

What do you have in common with other MOCers?

Whether it be major or superficial, which MOCers can you identify with, and why?

(Inspired by @foxmulder 's comment in the Confessions Thread)

@blackarm - We've both got the desire to be closer to NYC than the Jersey Shore despite spending a lot of time living there.

@indiansummer - We've got a lot of overlapping film interests.

@BoosterGold - We're short rabble-rousers.

@Dr_Funkenstein - I think we have a similar sarcastic/absurdist sense of humor.

@deathbymsgboard - ETID & WWE

I want to get deeper than this.

The Facebook Thread

Posted by BADWOLF in General Nonsense

In which we post things from Facebook.

I know how you all love to suckle from the teet of the drama llama around here, I too am guilty as well. I woke up this morning to some dramaz on Facebook and I had to think for a moment about how I wanted to react to it. My initial response would have been to comment with some sort of agreement that his statement was ridiculous but that he is in fact a nice guy. I am friends with the girl who posted this. She posted a screenshot of a post from a guy that I am also friends with. He was sticking up for Bill Cosby despite the recent allegations of his highly inappropriate conduct in the past. Then I kind of became angry because I feel like if you have a problem with something that someone said you should go to them and discuss it with them, privately. I began to grow really angry about all of the people popping in and talking about what a shit heel the guy was because it seemed like such an easy thing to do. To chime in with derogatory judgments on Tony's character seemed a bit like shooting fish in a barrel. So instead I resolved to just post about it here where a group of people who know neither party could weigh in and have fun reading the ridiculous exchange.

Yes Tony is an idiot. But yes Haley is kind of a rude person as well. She is still friends with him. She posted this and excluded him from seeing it through privacy features it would seem. Why wouldn't she also defriend him? Seems a bit hypocritical.

Any way you look at it, it's a kind of hilarious modern day thing to see on Facebook. And I hope you guys enjoy.

8X3RcO0.png

doI7dbY.png

CciTNsX.png

LJCNmWZ.png

MWOyREA.png

2ZaR7sz.png

tLuDaZH.png

4nsQglK.png

WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE RIGHT NOW?

Posted by tugboat in General Nonsense

ab54bcc7.jpg

160,809 Views · 9,048 Replies ( Last reply by faggots )

13,287 Views · 1,302 Replies ( Last reply by CreedenceTapes )

give me ideas..

Yesterday, 08:40 AM

So, I have posted about my new job, i'm pretty stoked on it.

I'm turning in my 2 week notice tomorrow.

I wanna do something awesome, funny, and not too offensive when i quit..

give. me. ideas.

p.s. I do not want to burn bridges.

p.p.s. I do realize i am asking MOC for ideas...

p.p.p.s. please also tell us how you quit if you went out in a blaze of glory, or other people you may know of....let's make this an "awesome quitters!" thread

Oh MOC, how do I love thee?

Yesterday, 06:44 AM

Posted by symphony in General Nonsense

Let me count the years. You keep me coming back. :\

51 Views · 3 Replies ( Last reply by theotherwhitemeat )

Dumb stuff you find inexplicably hilarious

Yesterday, 06:13 AM

The shibe doge thing has really caused me to laugh way harder than I could ever reasonably justify

7,418 Views · 579 Replies ( Last reply by DGC-24711 )

Featured