post a god damn photo of your fucking pets

Posted by fritz in General Nonsense

this is adele

17,593 Views · 1,441 Replies ( Last reply by LLCoolJay )

So That Just Happened...

This is a thread for the little, funny stories that happened to you recently.

A young woman came up to my register today at work and asked for 2 packs of Marlboro 100s. Looking behind me and seeing all the different variaties of Marlboro's, I asked her if she could be more specific. She shrugged and told me she didn't know; she admitted she was buying them for someone else. I told her I had to see the ID of who was receiving them and she asked me, "Oh well can we say that they're for me?" It took everything to not laugh at her and I politely declined the sale. I get so few joys outta my work other than turning down dumb teens like her.

How's it going?

Posted by Transit in General Nonsense
What's happening, MOC? It's been a while. I just dropped in to see how this community has been.
I hope you're all doing well.

Starting this again...I recall it was pretty popular...

I expanded my Brit Motorsports Fleet today

Hello Cooper!

15,551 Views · 1,068 Replies ( Last reply by WOLFMAN.GOT.NARDS )

17,532 Views · 1,455 Replies ( Last reply by blackarm )

Fav Surnames slash Last names?

Oct 05 2015 08:17 PM

Posted by BADWOLF in General Nonsense

I'm doing some research. Just wanted to know if any of you had any last names that you really liked, other than your own last names of course. I am not trying to find out anyone's last name. Not that interested actually.

I like the last name Vivekanada.

Oct 05 2015 07:50 PM

40,346 Views · 3,229 Replies ( Last reply by theotherwhitemeat )

Oct 05 2015 08:22 AM

Internet Comics

Oct 05 2015 05:50 AM

Posted by Carl in Oldschool Archives
anyone else spend (read: waste) their time reading any internet comic strips. kind of a random question, but i've noticed i've just spent an hour and a half straight reading them. Can anyone suggest any good ones while we're at it? I've already been reading "A Lesson is Learned, But the Damage is Irreversible"

And of course, the Perry Bible Fellowship too

but i would like to know of more, preferably funny ones

Oct 04 2015 10:31 PM

Posted by tugboat in General Nonsense

174,298 Views · 9,312 Replies ( Last reply by BADWOLF )

• ModernMan5150 Newest Member