COPS: not the show

Arguing with my cop friend about this opinion piece from a recent NY Post declaring "open season on cops" she shared today. She goes all over the fucking place when I mention that policework is not the only occupation that requires accountability, but this was the last comment:

lol it's almost sad how people work themselves up into police conspiracy theories like we have all these big secrets. It laughable. Everything we do and say is a public record. I can't WAIT till the body camera thing shows the truth and backfires on everyone who thinks WE are the enemy. Lol it's actually laughable... People should be careful what they wish for Cuz they're gonna get it and video doesn't lie. And then since we are "civil servants" all our footage is also public record and free for the world to see... Bye bye privacy for everyone and then everyone can know how it feels to be filmed day in and day out. U want accountability? Me too! So say hello to big brother in the form of body worn cameras!

Do we really think this is bye-bye privacy? Aren't we all being filmed most of the time anyway? Is it weird that she tells me she's constantly paranoid about being killed by someone who thinks cops are horrible but then says people who think there's a police conspiracy are "laughable"?

Anyway, this will be my cop friend on Facebook repository since no one on her page ever jumps in to agree with me.

344 Views · 41 Replies ( Last reply by Hangshai )

The best friend

I have a lot of close, good friends but I don't feel like I have that best friend I can tell anything to. Is this just a guy thing or am I lost?

407 Views · 62 Replies ( Last reply by BrodieLafours )

BUMMERZ

I was supposed to go on my first date in a long time today, just a coffee thing. Dude cancelled on me an hour beforehand :(

What are you bummed about, MOC?

28,149 Views · 2,459 Replies ( Last reply by Hangshai )

gayest shit u do

Posted by jubs in Oldschool Archives
i watch gilmore girls.
sometimes i drink diet soda. one time i may have been watching gilmore girls and drinking diet soda at the same moment.

851 Views · 32 Replies ( Last reply by youth )

The Hair Thread

Did you get a new haircut or hair color recently? Post it here!

:D

111 Views · 15 Replies ( Last reply by youth )

Do you ever get so high----

Posted by yrbird in General Nonsense

That you're finally okay with having an OkCupid?

246 Views · 33 Replies ( Last reply by Hangshai )

TINYCHAT NUMOC

let's go!

still just:

Sexy Man Gallery 1.0

Posted by yrbird in General Nonsense

let's make these men objects for the enjoyment of our eyesPerrier-s-Bounty-cillian-murphy-15293349

tumblr_msfkw0eFxu1s9xap3o1_500.png

UFFFFF

243 Views · 39 Replies ( Last reply by youth )

post a god damn photo of your fucking pets

Posted by fritz in General Nonsense

this is adele

photo-10.jpg

14,523 Views · 1,364 Replies ( Last reply by clevernhipname )

Flashback something something

I don't remember if we have one of these threads but I'm not really sure what to look for. I want to make a thread with pictures of what we used to look like. I know there was a childhood picture thread but I wanted pictures of you guys in your hot teens, twenties, thirties or something like that ;)

1,017 Views · 72 Replies ( Last reply by gummiskor )

Featured

• Aliciadachi Newest Member

BrodieLafours, gummiskor, youth, foxmulder, Dickbutt, yrbird, Hangshai, JesusTits